donderdag 9 april 2009

from two well-wishers

Hello there (;
My name's Linde, I'm the second little creature. This is a little video I once found on Youtube! And I remember showing it to Magali, and she liked it as well, so why not share it with you guys (: Tomorrow I'm going to meet with Magali in Ghent. We'll take pictures of Ghent (duuuh) and of us and of things we like and things that might be fun for this blog (: I already have some ideas ! We'll make a nice header as well.

Sunday we went to the 'Boekenfestijn' in Kortrijk, where you can get a lot of books for a cheap price. And we both bought 'Tess of the d'Urbervilles' by Thomas Hardy. We both watched the serie on tv and when we saw that pretty little book we couldn't resist. Magali both the same book twice actually hihi! The first one that we found was an edition of Wordsworth Classics. But then my sister came and showed us another edition from Collectors Library and we both bought that one (; Here is a collage from the edition we both have.


Adiós,

Linde.

1 opmerking:

  1. Great edition of this book :) I also buy in antiquarian bookshop and it's a lot of fun :)
    Keep on writing,
    Hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen